Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well, my bags are packed....

and I'm ready to go!

I'm off tomorrow to the 2007 Southern Cross Quilters Retreat in Bendigo Victoria. I'll be teaching my Opposites Attract class on Saturday, but otherwise I'm intending to relax and have fund with a couple of hundred of likeminded friends.

The large bag pictured above contains kits for the class as well as several relevant quilts for show and tell. I have chucked in some shoes but other than that it's all class stuff. The small bag is for my clothes. At least I have my priorities in the right order, don't you think?

As I type, I'm sitting here with a head full of bleach - must beautify myself before heading off. Tomorrow morning I'll put the kids on the train to their grandmother's (just for a couple of days, then they'll be home with their Dad) and then we'll hit the road. Thelma & Louise move over - Nic, Cheryl & Lorraine are going to have a roadtrip to write home about (& Janine will be joining us for the return journey).

I'll surely have a story or two to tell on my return!

No comments: