I picked up this meme on Deb's blog - it's been a while since I posted one, so here goes.
1.Whats your name spelt backwards?
Cin (sin? I can be bad…).
2. What did you do last night?
Picked up a pizza and a DVD, watched “Casino Royale” with Rob & Adam.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
An audiobook – Water for Elephants (great story, too).
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
On holidays nearly a year and a half ago (that’s bad, isn’t it?).
6. What are you wearing?
Jeans, black t-shirt, green crocs.
7. How many cars have you owned?
4 or 5 – most of my cars have been co-owned with Rob, or a company vehicle.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Heavy thrash metal – my son listens to it sometimes and it just seems like noise (and makes me feel old that I can’t find anything redeeming about it).
9. Are you registered to vote?
Yes indeed – here in Australia it is compulsory to be registered and to vote on election day. Not sure whether that is a good thing or not, but I would vote regardless.
10. Do you have cable?
No – we used to, but found that we rarely watched it so it was a waste of $$$.
11. What kind of computer do you use?
A Dell laptop – love having the laptop, even though I rarely take it anywhere.
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes – it’s compulsory at 14 isn’t it?
13. You like anyone right now?
I like most people – life is too short to invest energy in feeling negative about people (unless they are really awful and piss me off).
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I have done a bungee jump (two actually) way back in my early twenties. Can’t say that I’d do it again now, but I’m glad that I can say I’ve done it. Our funniest memory of bungee jumping is the horrified response of my late paternal grandmother – she declared that I’d surely go blind from detached retinas, and would never have children. I was pregnant within a year, and my eyesight is still pretty good 16 or 17 years later.
15. Furthest place you ever travelled?
Houston, Texas for quilt festival the year before last. Loved it and would go back in a heartbeat.
16.Do you have a garden?
Yeah, although it’s more yard than a garden. I’m a lazy gardener and plants have to be pretty tough to survive my lax care, even when we’re not in drought. I’m happy to say though, that my rosebushes (which are very old and were transplanted from my late maternal grandmothers garden) have survived wonderfully to give me a living link with my beautiful Nan, who had the world’s greenest thumb.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Hmmmm – Dilbert, or The Far Side.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Yeah, though nobody needs to hear me sing, so I usually mime. My singing voice is horrible.
19. Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Casino Royale (also the only movie I can recall seeing in the last month – I’ve been busy)
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Last night we had a calzone with ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, capsicum, tomato, cheese – it was delicious, so that’s my current favourite. If I’m making my own pizza at home, I love sweet potato, feta cheese and caramelized onions.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips at home, popcorn at the movies.
23. What cell phone provider do you have?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
What????? Of course not.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
My family – Rob & the kids, mum & dad, my sister Sarah & her son Cooper (and Georgia, though she wasn’t eating) – Easter Sunday lunch at Mum’s house.
28. Favourite chocolate bar?
Darrell Lea Ginger bar.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
I’ll have to follow Deb’s lead and say my DH Rob – we’ve been together for 23 years and he’s still my best friend.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Couldn’t say – it’s been a while.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No, never won a trophy. Got a few quilt show ribbons though.
32. Favorite artist?
33. Favorite computer game?
I don’t play computer games. Except maybe Sudoku.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
Diet Coke, actually.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Yes to both.
37. Last thing you bought at the store?
Paint for Emma’s bedroom, Scarlet Rose to go with the bright lime green.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
Yes, unfortunately. The less said the better.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Deb said: I’ve got true love, so I’ll take the million, thanks. I’ll second that!!!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don’t think so – lust and chemistry, but not love.
41.Can exes just be friends?
I have one ex who I have remained friends with, although we don’t talk frequently.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My friend Linda, following the birth of her baby boy.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
No – I have very fine hair which is very hard to handle, so it has always been quite short – shoulder-length or shorter.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
Nothing very interesting – business-like message with my mobile phone number.
45. Where would you like to go right now?
On holiday – a luxurious resort somewhere, all expenses paid by someone else preferably!
46. What was the name of your first pet?
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it?
I don’t have one.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
From my friend Cheryl, discussing plans for our road trip later this week.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My wonderful husband
50. What do you think about most?
I don’t know – constant random stream of mundane thoughts mostly. (Deep, huh?)