Friday, June 01, 2007

And you thought I'd dropped off the planet...



Didn't you? I know, I know - I'm sorry. I never meant to stay away so long, but my life is just ridiculously busy right now & sometimes I just throw my hands over my head & cry ENOUGH!! But now I'm back, and I promise to try hard & do better. Forgive me?


Here is one small thing I've been working on - my latest class sample. There's much more to show you and tell you about but that will have to suffice for now - I'm off to a sneak preview of my friend Cheryl's new patchwork shop, I'd better go get ready!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Suppose we forgive you - but only if you promise to TELL ALL soon!

Susan said...

Well, I did, rather! Love the quilt you are working on, though!

Nola said...

Nice to have you back. Quilt is stunning.

Anonymous said...

Lovely to have you back and with new work - a double delight

Brenda