Sunday, January 07, 2007

Two-fer Meme

It's Sunday again, don't know where the time goes! Here's a Meme (courtesy of DebR) for your perusal...

Two names you go by:
1.. Nic
2.. Mum

Two parts of your heritage:
1.. English
2.. Irish (yes, anglo through & through)

Two things that scare you:
1.. Spiders (I'm a terrible arachnaphobe)
2.. My kids entering the teenage turmoil years

Two everyday essentials:
1.. Coffee
2.. Email and blogging

Two things you are wearing right now:
1.. Jeans
2.. T-shirt

Two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1.. The Cat Empire
2.. The Killers

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1.. Friendship
2.. Trust

Two truths:
1.. I constantly question my own abilities
2.. The only person I truly believed when they said anything good about me was my Nan (and she’s gone)

Two favorite hobbies:
1.. Art
2.. Blogging

Two things you need to do this week:
1.. Finish a magazine project commission
2.. Finish as many client quilts as I can

Two favorite sports (will physical activities do? I don’t really play sport as such):
1.. Walking
2.. Tai Chi

Two shows you like to watch:
1.. CSI
2.. Little Britain

Two things you’d buy if money were no object:
1..An extended trip around the world (I’ll stick with that one Deb – sounds good to me)
2.. A backyard swimming pool (or maybe a house with a pool, it wouldn’t really be practical to put in a pool on our steep, steep block). Please note that I am right now sweating while listening to the neighbours children swim in their pool)

Two wishes for 2007:
1.. To be happier with my artistic progress
2.. To be healthier.

Go ahead & pick up this meme if you want, just let me know in comments so I can read your answers.

2 comments:

Deb R said...

I'm glad you played, Nic!

And congrats on your new niece!

Susan said...

I learned all kinds of interesting new things about you - like I have no idea what kind of music you are listening to! LOL!