Thursday, January 04, 2007

Reflecting...


Out of curiosity, last night I spent a little time trawling through my Picasa photo albums collecting images of my work for 2006. I must admit to being a bit surprised at how many pieces there were. Some of them were quite small, but then again there were some large ones as well. And I haven't included any of my client quilts in this collection either.
Considering that I felt like I struggled this year with some personal demons, I'm pretty chuffed to look at this collage. Not a bad effort, eh? Wonder what 2007 will bring?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be very pleased! The projects look very cool in the mosaic. Maybe you could print the mosaic and use it as a base for a journal cover for 2007 as motivation.

Lisa Walton said...

What a great collection - you should be really proud of your achievements

Darcie said...

Happy New Year, Nic! What a productive 2006 you had. Onward!

That collage would make a lovely postcard for your business. Just a thought.

Tracey Petersen said...

Wow, a very busy year for you. Lots of lime green and purple featuring there. Delicious colours!