Saturday, August 25, 2007

J is for...

J is for journals - I love making covered journals, and it's a fun class to teach too. I try hard to use my visual journals as frequently as I can, though I am a very poor diarist. And I'm fascinated by journals and sketchbooks belonging to other artists - they seem full of secrets and possibilities.


J is for Joshua - our nephew and god-son. Josh is just nine months older than Adam, and the two of them were inseparable friends when they were little. He's very athletic and intelligent, a great kid. Unfortunately he lives several hours drive away in Tamworth, so we don't get to see as much of him as we'd like.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I was away from blogs for a few days and missed three letters, but what a nice catch-up! I love your choices for each letter, and the ink sketch is great! I'm so envious of your sketching ability. I freeze with a pencil in hand, but do okay with the sewing machine and longarm. =)