Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm still here...


hope you are too! I've been struggling a bit of late with my workload, and this blog has obviously been put on the backburner. Then yesterday I got some news which threw me, and made me think, and do some self-assessment. My workload is all stuff I've asked for, wished for, worked for and hoped for. So I need to quit bitching about it and just get on with it.

Off to class now - above is picture of me in 2D imaging class, playing with the Photobooth program on the cool Apple computers they have - lots of fun!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janine Matthews said...

does that mean we may eventually sway you over to the MAC side??????????

Anonymous said...

WOW I had to really look to see it was you. Lovely to have you back.

Brenda

Princess of The Golden Thread said...

Love these Nic!

Lucy