Saturday, May 20, 2006
I gotted tagged by Red Shoe Ramblings (one of my new fave blogs) so here're my lists.
5 things in my fridge:
1. Homemade lime butter made by my lovely Mum.
2. Ginger marmalade.
3. Asian sauces/ingredients for stir-fry.
4. Low-fat dairy products (for the ongoing battle of the bulge).
5. Chateaux le cardboard.
5 things in my wardrobe:
1. Too many clothes that don't fit me at the moment.
2. Several pairs of jeans.
3. Business suits I don't wear since I quit my old job.
4. Lots of bright/colourful/glitzy scarves.
5. Not enough underwear (since my new puppy has a thing for underwear and eats a few pairs each week).
5 things in my car:
1. Two umbrellas (just in case).
2. Sunglasses belonging to every member of my family.
3. A Springsteen CD in the player.
4. A Sydney streetmap.
5. A set of acrylic paints belonging to my daughter.
5 things in my handbag:
1. My diary and two journal/sketchbooks.
2. Three pens.
3. My digital camera.
4. Bag of "Snakes Alive" lollies.
5. A fq of lime green hand-dyed fabric.
5 things in my desk:
1. Several sketchbooks/visual diaries in a variety of sizes.
3. A small wooden puzzle box brought back from Japan by a friend years ago,
4. Collage ephemera/images that might come in handy "one day".
5. Frida Kahlo/Georgia O'Keefe books.
Not quite sure how this works, but if you're reading this Lisa, Maggie, Jenny, Kate, Caity - you're tagged.